- English version
- Instruction for foreigners
- Lower Silesian Governor's Office - basic information
- Right of residence in Poland of citizens of EU Member States and their family members
- Permanent residence permit for citizens of the EU Member States and members of their families
- Contact information
- Fine payment information CONCERNING EXCLUSIVELY FINES IMPOSED UP TO THE 31ST OF DECEMBER 2015
- Deutsch Version
- Version française
- Russian version
- Інструкція для іноземців
Powiaty i gminy
Ladies and gentlemen,
Due to the fact that the number of applications concerning residence permits is increasing and our priority is to shorten the procedure as much as possible, we kindly inform You that from the 1st od December 2015 it is possible to meet your inspector only on his or her special request (mostly in written form).If you want to obtain the information about your residence card status, please write to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive any information concerning your residence card, please send your questions to email@example.com.
We kindly ask you not to use that email address, before you obtain the decision in your case, submit necessary payment and confirm your registration of residence.
To make your contact easier, you will find a typical question form underneath:
Is my residence card ready to receive?
Surname and first name:
Date of birth:
Date of receipt:
Date of payment:
When did you submit the registration of residence?
Wednesday: 8.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Wydział Spraw Obywatelskich i Cudzoziemców
Department of Nationals' and Foreigners' Affairs
- Plac Powstańców Warszawy 1, 50-153 Wrocław
- ul. Piłsudskiego 12, 58-500 Jelenia Góra
- ul. F.Skarbka 3, 59-220 Legnica
- ul. Słowackiego 23a, 58-300 Wałbrzych
tel 0 801 43 00 86